Linoleum floors are made from natural sustainable surfaces that are naturally bactericidal. It durability does not shy away from its beautiful colors and design choice in compact & acoustic versions.
What is Linoleum Vinyl Floors?
Linoleum flooring is made from all-natural materials, including linseed oil, rosin, broken-down wood, and others. This is one of the linoleum's highest selling points-it's all-natural without emitting any harmful chemicals.
The Benefits of Using Linoleum Vinyl Flooring
- Made of natural materials: Linoleum vinyl floors consist of a naturally occurring substance called linseed oil, which is extracted from flax seeds. Linseed oil is then mixed with wood flour, cork dust, and other natural and renewable materials.
- Anti-static properties: Being made of biodegradable material, linoleum tile floors have low static resistance. This is especially important for commercial properties where static can be harmful to employees or equipment.
- Resilient and comfortable underfoot: Linoleum is known for being a resilient floor with a cushioning effect.
- Heat insulating: No need to mess with an underlayment, rolled linoleum flooring will trap in the heat all on their own.
- Anti-microbial: This material is anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic, a great choice for everyone in the home.
- Long-lasting: With proper care and maintenance, linoleum sheet flooring can last up to 40 years!
- Consistent color: Patterns and colors are present throughout the linoleum sheet, so the design will show even in worn-down spots. While this may limit some design options, you won't have to worry about color fading.
Why Squarefoot is Best Choice for linoleum Flooring?
Square Foot is one of India's most trusted linoleum flooring companies and is operating since 1995 with more than 80 million square foot installed to date.
Square Foot has the best-in-class vinyl flooring prices sourcing, with a great impetus to Quality and Performance. Square Foot offers a wide range of colors and designs at different price ratios and our service is impeccable.
In addition to vinyl linoleum flooring, we are proud to offer a wide range of flooring options to meet your needs. Our selection includes laminate flooring, engineered wood flooring , hard wooden flooring, outdoor flooring, design wood flooring, homogeneous vinyl flooring, vinyl sheets for walls, heterogeneous vinyl flooring, sports flooring, carpet flooring, and ecofit flooring.
For more information about any of our flooring options or to inquire about our services, please contact us at 022 4047 6211.